KaHouen Cotton Buffalo Plaid Rugs, Buffalo Check Rug, 23.6''x35.4'', Checkered Plaid Rug, Check Plaid Area Rug for Kitchen/Bathroom/Laundry Room/Bedroom (Black and White Porch Rugs)

  • 【MATERIALS】:100% cotton; Size: 23.6''x35.4'',this buffalo check rug 1~2 cm deviation is allowed due to hand-cutting and sewin.
  • 【FEATURES】:Hand-woven,classic black, white, grey check pattern, Environmental protection fabric,durable,not fade.
  • 【EASY TO CLEAN】:If there is stains stuck in the cotton plaid rug,Use vaccum cleaner, handwash or by machine.
  • 【SUITABLE OCCASION】:This black white plaid rug has a very chic and trendy look Perfect for kitchen, bathroom,bedroom,entryway, hallways and more.
  • 【WHAT YOU GET】:Committed to satisfaction of our customers,We would definitely address our customer queries and find alternatives to make sure that your issues stands resolved.

I bought two different sizes of this Rug, so will leave the review per size for both products: 23.6"x51.2" Works so well in my kitchen area, just where the sink is, so I wash dishes and cut the veggies without worrying about the floor getting dirty or stain. I love that it is lightweight and stays in its place not causing an accident in the kitchen. I just got a puppy and it's been potty trained so this Rug has suffered its bad behavior however it is so easy to wash and dry. I'm happy about this. 23.6''x35.4'' Works so well at my front door. I live in a building and my apartment is the first one to see when stepping out of the elevator, so, it's nice to see this rug to welcome friends and family. I have combined it with a door accessory so it's just the perfect match. Check out my pics. I've got both rugs on the same color because I find it classy. Very easy to wash and dry. I recommend this product to anyone who cares about these tiny details that make a big change in the living space.

I purchased this to use as a background to a traditional brown rug and I am very pleased with its appearance and durability. I've had it for 4 months now and it has stood the test of time in regards to weather and water. Nearly everyone that visits my home comments on how much they love it.

Love this for layering at our front door! We have a standard sized door and I bought a doormat at IKEA to go with it and they both look great. I just shake it off when it starts to look messy and it looks like new again. I haven’t tried washing it in the washing machine yet, but I like that I can. Would buy again!

Love this rug. The only thing that bugs me a little (darn OCD) is I wish both ends of the rug would end on a black color instead of one black and the other end white.

I loved it! Very sturdy and well made! It’s going to last me a good while and I love how easy it is to clean!! Also the size was perfect for my farmhouse style decor because I used another mat on top of this one!

Awesome Rug. We have ours under our dining room table. Stains are easy to come out. It’s exactly as pictured. It’s not a super-heavy rug so if a moving rug bothers you, get rubber padding. We love it! Awesome price for what you get.

LOVE. I used this to go under my coir doormat. And together, they look amazing. It doesn’t slip and slide at all. And it’s easy to dust off.

Super cute I had it at my front door~ and left it there. However I realized very quickly to only use for front door as needed~ As a decorative rug! It’s starting to get dirty really fast!

Jumping into the bandwagon of the plaid fever and bought this. Love it. Is easy to clean and looks really nice. Perfect addition to my front door and fabric is durable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnasonic All-in-One High Resolution 22MP Film Scanner, Vibrant 2.4" LCD Screen, Converts 126KPK/135/110/super 8 Film, Slides & Negatives into Digital Photos, with Bonus 32GB SD Card (FS50)

MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder