MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder

  • UNIVERSITY-STUDY FORMULATED: MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder was created for athletes who demand optimized recovery, muscle growth, and support strength.
  • AWARD-WINNING TASTE: Our essential whey protein powder mixes easily and goes great with almond milk, water, milk, fruits, and vegetables. It’s perfect for great-tasting smoothies and shakes
  • 5 PROTEIN SOURCES: Our isolate whey powder contains 25 g of protein from 5 unique protein sources. They include both fast- and slow-digesting proteins, fueling muscles and delivering performance for hours
  • BANNED-SUBSTANCE TESTED and certified by Informed-Choice. Athletes who see the Informed-Choice logo on a product can be assured it has undergone rigorous checks and testing to ensure that it is not contaminated with banned substances and is safe to use
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All MusclePharm products are backed by a 30-day full money-back guarantee.

Well I have not had any problems with this shake. Still smells fresh after a few months in storage unlike what some claim. I have definitely seen a huge difference in muscle gains and the low calorie count allow me to make really good smoothies. For those who are considering whether or not to get into protein shakes. I have looked up many protein shake recipies out there and have tried a few and this just gives it extra texture and taste. This being my first protein powder ever purchased I definitely recommend it. After working out for over a year a saw little gains and people would never actually notice anything. But after taking this for at least 2 months I personally have seen huge gains compared to before.

I love this brand and flavor of protein powder. It mixes well in my nutribullet and tastes great. I drink a protein shake every day for lunch and do not get sick of them because of the flavor of vanilla and chocolate peanut butter combat powder

Tastes great and the first powder i’ve Ever purchased that mixes well in a glass with water, stirred with a spoon (which is how I tend to use the product.) Also, i’ve Made a few desserts with it and it was great. Definitely buy again

Great price for the amount, MP is still my favorite protein I have found when considering taste and dissolving qualities. Flavor is awesome and They have plenty of size options. I usually get vanilla so I can mix other flavors in if I feel the need to, but all of their flavors I have tried so far have tasted great.

Muscle pharm is my go to protein powder. It taste great and mixes really well. This is my 3 container I tried cookies and cream last time but wasn’t a big fan so went back to vanilla. I feel like it’s the most versatile can be mixed with chocolate or white milk or orange juice for a creamsicle style shake. I also will use it in cooking or baking on occasion and never had an issue. I’m definitely a fan for life awesome products

Perfect for Keto! This a fantastic option for Keto as it is a rare find to have something give you so much protein in powder form, that isn't consumed by sugar and carbs that actually tastes good. We use a Ninja blender and the powder mixes great with no clumps and was very smooth. I have this every day with a table spoon of MCT oil and almond milk. A fantastic Vanilla flavor shake that really comes in handy if I'm in a pinch in the morning for time and don't have time to make omelets, bacon and sausage.

I am 4O years old and my doctor told me my triglycerides and cholesterol were really high so I started eating healthier, working out and taking this Combat whey protein and I have lost about 7 pounds so far. It tastes great and is high in protein which is what I need to help me lose some weight. You can't beat the quality and price of this product. I highly recommend it!

After trying 6 different brands of protein, I have finally found the TASTIEST one! By far the absolute best tasting protein shake in the market and when you look at the nutritional facts, you'll find that it rivals the top protein brands out there like Optimal Nutrition and Muscle Milk. Highly recommend this product. 5 star all day!

a bit on the sweet side but it's not too terrible.. I've mostly GNC but MP is by far better in terms of price, taste and consistency of the powder. I'm happy with it.

But this product and vanilla flavor for my husband he loves it delicious and satisfies his protein needs five stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnasonic All-in-One High Resolution 22MP Film Scanner, Vibrant 2.4" LCD Screen, Converts 126KPK/135/110/super 8 Film, Slides & Negatives into Digital Photos, with Bonus 32GB SD Card (FS50)

KaHouen Cotton Buffalo Plaid Rugs, Buffalo Check Rug, 23.6''x35.4'', Checkered Plaid Rug, Check Plaid Area Rug for Kitchen/Bathroom/Laundry Room/Bedroom (Black and White Porch Rugs)