Only positive thing is I can say I have a super hero body! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 27, 2021 Only positive thing is I can say I have a super hero body! funny 103 Likes 9 Comments Simone Gallimore Jerre Neeley This movie felt so wholesome. The only complain I had was with the SJW bullshit when all the females group up to fight. It totally break the immersion and feel so forced. And yet I started watching all MCU feom first Ironman. Quintin Yates Post anime depression Kypriani Thoma There are spiderman, hobbs and shaw, MIB, etc ahead. Min Thiha Kyaw It was a great movie. Things looked "easy" cause of lack of time. Although I would not have wanted to be restless for another year like after infinity war, I think Endgame deserved 2 parts. The plot to undo Thanos snap was great but it felt rushed and too easy because of lack of movie running time. Cyndi Wayward Who else felt like they're done with marvel after watchin Mailynn D. Tadena I have this strange empty feeling now. First time I’ve felt something like it. Maryann Burton My inner nerd is in tears. Yağmur Ceren Yeah, me too.. Like, why was this movie not better or took more risks? Why did it fell into the famous rabbit hole? Why is Avengers? Lily Bell Balancio I recommend to watch it again directly after the first run! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Only positive thing is I can say I have a super hero body! funny 103 Likes 9 Comments Simone Gallimore
Jerre Neeley
Quintin Yates
Kypriani Thoma
Min Thiha Kyaw
Cyndi Wayward
Mailynn D. Tadena
Maryann Burton
Yağmur Ceren
Lily Bell Balancio